21 May 2018

Tolkien exhibit at Oxford


























If you're a fan of Middle-earth, and you can manage a trip to Oxford between the 1st of June and the 28th of October, you should check out this exhibit: 'Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth'. It looks amazing.

I lived in Oxford for two years over two decades ago (1992-94). Strangely, I have not be back since, even though my time there greatly influenced me and shaped the course of my subsequent life. Needless to say, this exhibit sorely tempts me to return. Happily, there is a chance I'll be in England in September. If that works out, I'll definitely try to go to this exhibit ... as well as check out some of my old haunts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Canadian political philosopher who lives primarily in Toronto but teaches in Milwaukee (sometimes in person, sometimes online).