21 March 2019

Testing...

After 10 years of the same thing, I'm testing out a new look for this blog.

Initially I just wanted to replace the picture. (The above 'Dragon Slayers' drawing is something that I did in 1983 [when I was 12 or 13].) But that led me to make other changes...

I'm not sure I like this current look, although I do think it's more 'readable' than the old one.

I may tweak it some more in the near future. Comments or suggestions would be appreciated (but, obviously, not necessarily acted upon).

5 comments:

  1. It does seem more readable to me, which I like. The picture, on the other hand, is pure kickass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the mobile it looks the same as before

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a political philosopher anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words on the picture, M Po and VS!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Canadian political philosopher who lives primarily in Toronto but teaches in Milwaukee (sometimes in person, sometimes online).