28 March 2023

Swords and Wizardry revised now live on kickstarter

 

First unleashed onto an unsuspecting world in 2008, Swords & Wizardry has been revised and cleaned up. Coming out via kickstarter, it promises to wreak even more havoc in the future! Its rules will now available under the Creative Commons License (rather than the Open Game License). Kudos to Mythmere Game for doing this!

 

As mentioned recently here, this blog started out as a way for me to share my house rules for S&W. Many of those house rules were later incorporated into the Crypts and Things FRPG. So, to put it mildly, this game has a special place in my desiccated undead heart!

 

The kickstarter is now “live” here. Unsurprisingly, it’s already exceeded its official goal. I encourage you to check it out!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Canadian political philosopher who lives primarily in Toronto but teaches in Milwaukee (sometimes in person, sometimes online).