27 January 2024

I Survived Helm's Deep

I'll be seeing The Two Towers in concert this evening. 
"Witness Peter Jackson's legendary movie adaptation on a big screen, with a full orchestra performing Howard Shore's award-winning soundtrack in real time to picture. With the battle for Middle-Earth reaching an absolute fever pitch in this second instalment, hearing the pounding Uruk drums, monumental battlefield music and enchanting soundscapes of the Elven realms performed completely live will transport the audience to Arda like never before."
My "I survived Helm's Deep" hoodie is ready for action! 


I saw The Fellowship of the Ring in concert last January and it was awesome. I've been looking forward to this for a year now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Canadian political philosopher who lives primarily in Toronto but teaches in Milwaukee (sometimes in person, sometimes online).