03 March 2011
Swords and Wizardry News
Because of my current gaming activities (namely, running Call of Cthulhu, and playing RuneQuest II and OpenQuest), I haven't been writing that much in recent months about the game that first motivated me to start this blog, Swords and Wizardry (the '0e D&D retro-clone'). This is not because I've lost interest in S&W. It remains my preferred version of Ye Olde Game. Indeed, some of my S&W house rules might be finding their way into a proper 'published' product soon (and some already have been published in past issues of Knockspell).
So, in order to counteract weeks of neglect, here are two pieces of Swords & Wizardry news.
Second, Mythmere (a.k.a. Matt Finch), author of Swords and Wizardry (and, more generally, the instigator of the entire 'retro-clone' movement), now has a blog entitled, appropriately enough, 'Mythmere's Blog'. I look forward to following Mythmere's posts in the future!
- ► 2016 (40)
- ► 2015 (48)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (59)
- Evocative MERP City Maps
- The Journal of Edvund Yrvim – Entry 4 – The Frozen...
- Crypts and Things: A Swords and Wizardry Variant R...
- Suggestions for Improving This Blog Welcome!
- RPGnow/DriveThruRPG Japan Disaster Relief Donation...
- Cubicle 7's Middle-earth RPG: More Information
- Maps of Elric's Young Kindgoms
- To the Moon!
- OpenQuest and RuneQuest II Reviews
- Salon Article on Dungeons and Dragons
- H. P. Lovecraft as a Substitute Teacher
- Interlude: Hot Needle of Inquiry
- The Journal of Edvund Yrvim - Entry 3 - 'Audience ...
- Swords and Wizardry News
- Lovecraft's Favourite Words
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (65)